- Irelands largest independent full service telecommunications company
- Customers include local authorities, government, commercial and consumer.
- Improve Maintenance Management
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Improve Productivity
- Enable mobile engineers with real-time mobile operations management
- Carry out highly reliable maintenance within tight timeframes
- Implement system within short time scale
- Integrate with existing systems
- Automated Processes
- Improved Customer and Asset Data
- Off-the-shelf Low Cost Solution
- Implemented On Time and within Budget
- Positive and Short Term Return on Investment
Digiweb is Ireland’s leading independent telecommunications company. Founded in 1997, head quartered in Dublin, Digiweb is a full-service national communications and managed services provider, and the winner of Ireland’s Telecommunications and ICT
Company of the Year. Their national independent infrastructure includes fibre, highspeed DSL, next-generation IP and the largest wireless broadband network in Ireland.
Digiweb required a mobile operations management solution to manage equipment installation, maintenance and decommission for their wireless and satellite broadband business units. The solution had to be capable of scheduling and viewing work graphically, provide a complete audit trail of activity, and be deployed in the field on inexpensive devices. It had to integrate with a legacy system, and be capable to extend to future scope in other areas of the business. Additionally, it had to prove a Return on Investment within less than one year. It also had to be implemented in two months to full user acceptance testing and go-live. The scope requirement has been met successfully with predefined processes using the Forcelink solution.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Workforce/Resource Management: Improved efficiency of field resources, 20%+ productivity improvement on jobs completed
Asset information on mobile: Asset data on mobile, for full maintenance history
Call Centre users: Call centre personnel use for customer interactions
Rapid Implementation: Lower Costs, quicker installation – SaaS subscriber model meant no capital costs
Integrates with legacy and future systems: Protection of past and future IT investments, export of data from Forcelink via standard formats
Scalability of Solution: Allow Digiweb to expand usage as required, no practical limit on field resource numbers