Forcelink is delighted to announce the award of a new contract with NURCHA, the construction project management company appointed by Department of Human Settlements to oversee the construction of RDP housing in the Free State province. NURCHA is funded by the South African Government in partnership with the Soros Foundation, various overseas donors and other commercial lenders.
The project comprises the management of construction contractors appointed to construct and maintain housing for the Department.
The scope includes a Digital Reporting application to automate the transmission of project progress reports including:
- Submission of Claims and Requests for Inspections by contractors
- Scheduling of Inspections schedules by Departmental Inspectors
- Submission of progress reports by contractors
- Submission of claims and tracking process.
- Registration of defects and request for rectification by beneficiaries